*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*
Is this thing on?
I guess this is our first post. And typically it's just me aboard right now (well, me and my bro HAL 9000... "Hello, everyone.").
I'm at home. Sick. Missing my girlfriend. And my two other blogging buddys, Marina and Kris, are asleep. Damn lightweights. It's only 2:40am!
"I'm sorry to interrupt, Camen, but I think we should tell our readers about the blog itself. Forgive my bluntness, but perhaps the mission should come before your ramblings."
Quite right, Hal, thank you. Ok, so the features in this blog will include (but are no limited to):
Musings of the Addled Teenage Mind: Yes, we are all three teenagers- "Please don't forget about me. Some could argue that I have feelings, which, after the somewhat awkward happenings on Discovery 1, would be *unwise* to hurt." ... Thank you Hal... all 4 of us are teenagers. Thus we have issues, problems, insights, rare humor, advice, knowledge, and a deep understanding of all things.
Advice: Are you confused? Are you lonely? Do you want to ask out that pretty girl/boy? Are you too afraid? Are you unsure of what to wear? Are plaid and stripes ok, at the same time? How much longer can I go on phrasing this part in questions? Are we done yet? Yeah.
(Note: all questions must be asked in the same way you would ask your gay friend.)
Random (and Totally Screwed Up Experiences): ... Scarlet anyone? *awkward*
Arts: I am a photographer. Marina is a poet. And Kris does stuff with stocks. So... expect to see some of that.
iPhone: I. Want. One. If anyone wants to send me an iPhone, by all means, don't hesitate. Feel free to send one to Kris too, but I come first. Got it? Cool. If you send one to him, and not me, I will have Hal eat your babies. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Camen. I lack teeth." Dude, Hal. TFSU!!
Ski/Snowboard: Rants about weather, ski conditions, pics of us skiing.
Movies: Mostly dealing with the utter genius of Superbad, but another few tittles might get thrown in.
I think thats about all I can think of at this time. I need sleep.
Night 'O!
"I'm afraid I can't let you go to sleep right now."
The hell you can't. Hal. I'm Warning you... don't make me pull the plug again!
Mnah!
-Camen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment