And now a post from Marina (me), the second person in this blog-happy little trio of Bee Eff Effs. The internet amplifies my unfortunate lack of personality; do not be expecting great things.
Camen has set the bar high. What should I say? I'm listening to Daniel Rosenboom's Book of Riddles... can you say progressive jazz piano solos, throbbing distorted guitars, and the breathtaking screech and pull of sax and trumpet...for an hour and a half?!.. oh man.
Moving on to tonight's topic, How to Discern if You Are Certifiably a Teenager
1. You are between the ages of 12 and 18. (Sometimes older.)
2. When in an awkward situation, the English language is a limp, soggy leaf in your mouth. "Yeah...so...how do you sort of, I mean like, do you...I don't know... like, you know what i mean, kinda like...? anyways, I dunno its sort of I mean like wierd I guess. So yeah...."
3. You listen to Top 40 radio.
4. Sometimes you try to hide the fact that you listen to Top 40 radio.
5. 15-50% of the reason you hate yourself is because its in style.
6. You want an iPhone.
7. Due to the increasing consumer rate of mass media consumption, you have the attention span of a mosquito and the short-term memory of a walnut.
8. Hard-on jokes are without contest the most hysterical in the world.
9. It really pisses you off when your food takes longer than 30 seconds to heat up in the microwave.
Well, those are the major signals I can think of for now. Tomorrow I have school, so I really should be off to bed.
*bullshit*
Blog on, friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment